BRAIN-BASED EXECUTIVE COACHING | PROGRAM WORKBOOK
LEADERSHIP FROM THE INSIDE-OUT
Knowing others is intelligence;LAO TZU, TAO TE CHING
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.
Thank you for committing to your growth! Your Best Leader starts and ends with you. We are here to facilitate your journey and optimize your thinking. As certified brain-based executive coaches, with backgrounds in medicine and management, we combine the neurosciences, human performance psychology, strategic planning methodology and mindfulness techniques to empower you to lead better by thinking better. Our heart-centred, evidence-based, mindset-powered techniques facilitate transformation from the inside-out.
This workbook is your guide for your coaching experience.
We are privileged to work with you, and excited for you to experience Your Best Leader.
Thank you for trusting us!
ayla and yashar
PART 1: LEAD SELF
MENTAL-EMOTIONAL FOUNDATIONS FOR LEADERSHIP
Part one of your coaching experience focuses on optimizing your mental-emotional foundations to lead yourself with integrity, strength, and meaningful impact. Our focus is on aligning your thoughts and behaviours with your deepest values. These first five sessions follow a curated curriculum to build the muscles you need to optimally self-regulate and perform at your best. Before your first session please complete the Your Best Leader visualization.
Please note: All five sessions are 60mins.
Session 1: Identity + Impact
Session 2: Mental + Emotional Regulation
Session 3: Gratitude + Acknowledgment
Session 4: Self-Compassion + Self-Respect
Session 5: Growth + Grit
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
Rate how strongly you identify with the following statements, on a scale from 1 to 10:
(1 being I don’t identify with this at all, 10 being I identify with this greatly)
- I wake up feeling excited about the day.
- I have people in my life who know and accept the real me.
- I feel poised and prepared to handle challenges as they arise.
- I speak loving words/ think loving thoughts towards myself.
- I set goals and see them through.
- I believe I can do almost anything I set my mind to.
- I am giving my very best effort to care for my mind and body every day.
- I believe I have the systems and strategies to make healthy decisions.
- I believe I am capable of transforming my mind-body health.
- I am proud of the person I am today.
- I am ready to commit to myself and my growth.
set your intentions
What is one major challenge (MC) you would like to address in this section of your coaching program?
Major Challenge: is something that you cannot stop thinking about, have always wanted to do/ always wanted to stop doing, or a feeling you want to create within yourself. Your MC should connect to a relationship, personal health or professional goal, upcoming event or change in your life. Make sure it is something you value enough to spend 5 sessions working on. The more clearly you can articulate your MC, the better.
If you can answer “YES” to these two questions below, then you have picked the right MC to work on during this program:
- I believe I will have a greater sense of connection, purpose and appreciation for my personal health or professional life once I appropriately address my MC.
- Just thinking about my MC, and writing it down, makes me nervous or excited.
- My MC is:
- My motivation/ biggest reason for wanting to overcome your MC is:
- I would like to get X out of this program.
- For pleasure I/ I enjoy:
- It would take X for me to overcome my MC.
- I will do X to show up on a daily basis to do that.
- RECOMMENDED WATCHING: MINDSHIFT MOTIVATION (5 mins)